- Check-out 11 AM/Check-in 3 PM.
- Site not guaranteed to be available for early check-in prior to 3 PM.
- Two overnight cars limited per site on all campsites. No parking on any part of another site without permission and never on an empty site.
- Campfires are permitted on campsites, conditions permitting (i.e. wind, fog, drought), and must be contained in a ring or elevated fire pit. Guests must stay with the fire until it is completely out. All debris must be cleaned up afterward.
- We allow one small inflatable pool per campsite, which should be drained of water each night and when left unattended. Large pools or hot tubs that filter water and require electrical power are not permitted.
- Caution – please do not place grills on the campsite picnic tables.
- Storage camper not guaranteed to be on site upon arrival.
- One camping unit per site (a small 2-person tent for children is allowed).
- Campsite reservations can be made up to 18 months in advance by calling: Toll-Free at 1-800-722-1451.
DIAL 911… Then 843-828-4847 to call the Ocean Lakes Main Gate,
SO AN OCEAN LAKES SECURITY VEHICLE CAN ESCORT
THE EMERGENCY VEHICLE TO THE PROPER LOCATION.
Campsite Reservations Policies:
- Campsite reservations can be made up to 18 months in advance by calling:
- Toll-Free 1-800-722-1451 or by selecting the “Book Now” link above to search availability, then reserve.
- Ocean Lakes Family Campground requires a deposit on all advanced reservations.
- All advanced reservations must be a minimum of 4 nights from June 15 through August 15. There is no minimum at any other time of the year.
- Reservations will be held until 11 AM the day after the guest’s arrival date. If the guest has not arrived by that time and has not contacted Ocean Lakes, the reservation will be canceled as a No Show and the entire required deposit will be retained.
- A $25 late pull fee will be charged for storage reservations made for same day service after 3PM.
- Reservation balance due upon check-in.
Campsite Reservation Deposit Policy
Ocean Lakes Family Campground requires a deposit on all advanced reservations.
Deposits: Campsite Reservation Policies
- All advanced reservations require a deposit of 50% of the total balance due, based on current year’s rates, with a $50 minimum deposit.
- Deposits up to the entire balance are accepted.
- Deposits must be received within 7 days of making the reservation. If the deposit is not received within 7 days of the date the reservation is made, the reservation is canceled automatically by the system. A cancellation notice will be mailed to the street address or email address on file.
- Deposits are applied toward camping fees upon check-in.
- Excess deposits are refunded upon check-in or cancellation.
- Cancellations 14 or more days prior to the arrival date, excluding the arrival date, are subject to a $25 administrative fee.
- Cancellations less than 14 days prior to the arrival date, excluding the arrival date, are subject to cancellation fee of one night’s stay with a minimum $50 fee.
- A modification constitutes a change to an existing reservation around or within the initial dates reserved (i.e. change arrival date, departure date or site #).
- A modification does not constitute changing dates to another week, month, or year, this constitutes a cancellation and all cancellation policies apply.
- Any modifications made to existing reservations may change the required deposit amounts.
- Extended reservations, greater than or equal to 28 days, that modify 25% or more from original number of days reserved will forfeit the deposit associated with the days canceled or modified.
No Show Reservations:
- Reservations will be held until 11 AM the day after the guest’s arrival date. If the guest has not arrived by that time and has not contacted Ocean Lakes, the reservation will be cancelled as a No Show and the entire required deposit will be retained.