Ocean Lakes Family Campground offers great diversity in camping accommodations.
We have 893 transient campsites. The campsites are large, pull-through sites along
paved roads. Every site includes: 20-30-50 amp electric, water, sewer, 70-channel
cable TV hookup, a phone jack with free local calls and a picnic
table. Wi-Fi is available at all campsites.
Guests have a variety of choices including oceanfront, lakeside, and shaded sites.
When calling to make a campsite reservation feel free to ask about the sight, our
teammates are very helpful, describing how many feet the site is from the ocean,
if a bath house is close, even if the site has a tree on it!
Ocean Lakes is unique from many other campgrounds because it can accommodate
the latest and largest luxury RVs, including the sprawling awnings and numerous
slideouts. The campsites can accommodate up to a 40' camper and two vehicles
with room to spare! In fact, some of our sites can even accommodate
the large 45' RVs. Reservation can be made up to 18 months in advance with
the required deposit by calling 877-510-1413.
Take a look at the campsite map and reserve the exact campsite on which you want
Things you should know before calling:
Reservation Confirmations available via Email! (see below)
- Know your Arrival Date.
- Know your Departure Date.
- Ocean Lakes reserves by site number!
- You can request a specific site by number. It is helpful to have a campground map
infront of you when calling.
- Know the make and model of your RV (if applicable).
- Know the size of your RV (length). Some sites have size restrictions.
- We only have a few designated tent sites because campers just won't fit (due to
clearance problems from trees, etc.). Tents are permitted on all sites.
- If you want "Express Check-In" you must pay all camping fees in full and give us
your # in party, vehicle make(s), vehicle tag number(s), and state(s), and if you
are bringing your own golf car - 2 weeks prior to your arrival date.
- Campsite reservations can be made up to 18 months in advance with the required deposit.
This is important if you want to visit during popular holidays like July 4th, Labor
Day, Memorial Day, Easter and Thanksgiving.
- Once a reservation is made, Ocean Lakes must receive the deposit within 7 days of
when the reservation was made. You can use a credit card (Master Card, Visa,
Discover) or send a check.
- See more about Campsite Reservation
Policies and General Campground
Policies (both under the "Policies" link).
Have you made a campsite reservation recently? If you
already have a reservation, call us at 877-510-1413 with your email address or
email us your address. If you email us we need your name, address and guest
ID#, if you know it. We will put your email address in your guest record.