- Book Now
- Sandy Harbor Family Fun Center
- Camptown Center
- Paws N’ Play / Wash N’ Wag
- Nature Center
- Ocean Lakes RV Center
- Prestwick Golf
- Coffee & Creamery
- Outdoor Fun
- Bicycle Rentals
- Handicap Access
- Recreation Building
- Things to do
- About Us
- Quick Links
Internet Access via Wi-Fi
Free Wi-Fi for ALL Guests:
Visit the Wireless Zones located in the Camptown Center, the Recreation Center, Sandy Harbor Cafe and Sandy Harbor Water Park. This Complimentary Wi-Fi does not require the guest to log-in. Simply go to Wi-Fi Settings, then search for the Network called “Starfish.”
Wi-Fi is complimentary at our 859 campsites with options to upgrade service to Wi-Fi Plus and Wi-Fi Premium. Simply go to Wi-Fi Settings, then search for the Network called “Campsite.” (Detailed directions for guests staying at a campsite are on our detailed blog with video.)
Annual lease sites may or may not include Wi-Fi depending on each annual lease site holder’s internet contract with Spectrum. Ocean Lakes Properties can assist in identifying their rental sites with Wi-Fi.
Connecting to Wi-Fi
- Open your wireless utility.
- Find the access point with strongest signal, examples:
Free Wireless Zones connect to “Starfish”
Campsite guests will connect to “Campsite”
- Click on the access point to connect.
Signal strength can be affected by the construction material of your RV, inclement weather, trees and nearby structures. Internet speeds can vary due to the number of guests connected to the wireless network and the amount of data they are using. Streaming movies (especially HD), gaming and music greatly impact the Wi-Fi experience for all guests.
Tip: Consider purchasing a Wi-Fi extender or booster to improve your signal reception while traveling in your RV.
Troubleshooting Guest Wi-Fi
- Reboot your device.
- Connect to the access point with the strongest signal.
- If you are still experiencing problems, call Ocean Lakes Wireless Support [Creative Consultants] at (843) 438-1694.
- Please leave a detailed message including:
- Your name
- Your telephone number
- State that you are a guest at OLFC
- Your campsite number
- The Campsite access point you are connecting to [Campsite]
- The issue you are experiencing.
A technician will return your call as soon as possible between the hours of 7 AM – 11 PM.
(Please note: this will start a case number certificate to assist us on tracking issues.)
Things to know that impace Speed/Signal:
Internet speeds can vary due to the number of guests connected to the wireless network and the amount of data they are using. Please be mindful of others by monitoring your family’s use. Streaming movies (especially HD), gaming and music greatly impact the Wi-Fi experience for all guests. Signal strength can be affected by the construction materials of your RV, inclement weather, trees and nearby structures.
If you are not traveling with a computer you can still access the internet from 2 public libraries (each within 2 miles from Ocean Lakes).
- Surfside Library – 410 Surfside Dr, 843-238-0122
- Socastee Library – 141 – 707 Connector Rd, 843-215-4700
More library info here: Horry County Libraries