- Book Now
- Sandy Harbor Family Fun Center
- Camptown Center
- Paws N’ Play / Wash N’ Wag
- Nature Center
- Ocean Lakes RV Center
- Prestwick Golf
- Coffee & Creamery
- Outdoor Fun
- Bicycle Rentals
- Handicap Access
- Recreation Building
- Things to do
- About Us
- Quick Links
• Campsite Check-out 11 AM/Check-in 3 PM. LATE departure is not an option because it causes a lot of problems for fellow campers. Leaving AFTER 11 AM: impacts guests who need to move to campsites, our Camper Storage Team shuffling campers with site-to-site moves, and Ocean Lakes RV Center Techs trying to get a camper setup for arriving guests. If you cannot depart by 11 AM, please call the Main Office at (843) 238-5636 to see if there is a site available for another night’s stay.
• Campsite not guaranteed to be available for early Check-in prior to 3 PM.
• Two overnight vehicles limited per site on all campsites. No parking on any part of another site without permission and never on an empty site.
• Please Do Not “double park” golf cars on Seaside Drive (in front of campsites). It restricts vehicle turning radius and reduces the space that is NEEDED to safely pull RVs on and off sites. It impacts our garbage trucks, emergency vehicles (EMS), and our Camper Storage Team. There is plenty of parking south of the 3 Crosses! If you can, consider walking to the beach. If there is no parking at Beach Accesses A-H, drive south to Beach Accesses J-O.
• We allow one small inflatable pool per campsite, which should be drained of water each night and when left unattended. Large pools or hot tubs that filter water and require electrical power are not permitted.
• Caution – please do not place grills on the campsite picnic tables.
• Storage Camper not guaranteed to be on-site upon arrival.
• One camping unit per campsite (a small 2-person tent for children is allowed). No sleeping in vehicles.
• Campsite Reservations can be made up to 18 months in advance online at OceanLakes.com or by calling 1-800-722-1451.
Emergency? DIAL 911. THEN call 843.828.4847 for the Ocean Lakes Main Gate
so that Ocean Lakes Security can respond and assist (AED, First Aid),
and escort the EMERGENCY VEHICLE to the PROPER LOCATION.
Campsite Reservations Policies:
- Campsite reservations can be made up to 18 months in advance online at OceanLakes.com or by calling 1-800-722-1451.
• Ocean Lakes Family Campground requires a deposit on all advanced reservations.
• All advanced reservations must be a minimum of 4 nights from June 15 through August 15. There is no minimum at any other time of the year.
• Reservations will be held until 11 AM the day after the guest’s arrival date. If the guest has not arrived by that time and has not contacted Ocean Lakes, the reservation will be canceled as a No Show and the entire required deposit will be retained.
• A $50 late pull fee will be charged for storage reservations made for same-day service after 3PM.
• Reservation balance due upon check-in.
• Deposits: All advanced reservations require a deposit of 50% of the total balance due, based on current year’s rates, with a $50 minimum deposit. Deposits up to the entire balance are accepted. If the reservation is cancelled within 7 days of date the reservation is made, but at least 2 weeks prior to the arrival date you will receive a full refund. A cancellation notice will be mailed to the street address or email address on file. Deposits are applied toward camping fees upon check-in. Excess deposits are refunded upon check-in or cancellation.
Campsite Reservation Deposit Policy
Ocean Lakes Family Campground requires a deposit on all advanced reservations.
Deposits: Campsite Reservation Policies
- All advanced reservations require a deposit of 50% of the total balance due, based on the current year’s rates, with a $50 minimum deposit.
- Deposits up to the entire balance are accepted.
- Deposits must be received within 7 days of making the reservation. If the deposit is not received within 7 days of the date the reservation is made, the reservation is canceled automatically by the system. A cancellation notice will be mailed to the street address or email address on file.
- Deposits are applied toward camping fees upon check-in.
- Excess deposits are refunded upon check-in or cancellation.
Please have your RESERVATION NUMBER ready when making a change.
(Also see Storm Info & Updates for any storm-related cancellation policies.)
• Cancellations 14 days or more prior to the arrival date, excluding the arrival date, are subject to a $25 administrative
fee. Cancellations within 14 days of the arrival date, excluding the arrival date, are subject to a cancellation fee of one night’s stay with a minimum $50 fee.
- A modification constitutes a change to an existing reservation within the initial dates reserved (i.e. change arrival date, departure date or site #). A modification does not constitute changing dates to another week, month or year, this constitutes a cancellation and all cancellation policies apply. Any modifications made to existing reservations may change the required deposit amounts. Extended reservations, greater than or equal to 28 days, that modify 25% or more from original number of days reserved will forfeit the deposit associated with the days canceled or modified.
No Show Reservations:
- Reservations will be held until 11 AM the day after the guest’s arrival date. If the guest has not arrived by that time and has not contacted Ocean Lakes, the reservation will be canceled as a No Show and the entire required deposit will be retained.